As you have possibly already seen, our documentation hub has been receiving a lot of updates that are focused around implementing more division appropriate rules, clarifying confusing rules or moving them under headings that make a bit more sense. All major ruleset changes can be seen in the list below:
- Mercenaries can now only be sourced from the division you are in or below, meaning recently active (1-2 seasons) Premier players cannot be considered as mercenaries for games within the Main division unless approved by a League Administrator.
- POV Demos are required to be kept for 6 months (which works out to 1-2 seasons), failure to do so will incur penalty if discovered.
- Casted matches covered by Approved Casting Organizations (KritzKast & CappingTV) will require you to use your RSL / Respawn League account alias or "well-known" alias. Failure to follow this rule will incur infraction penalties.
- Moved Roster & Transfer related rules to its own heading.
There are more minor changes, and we will continue to update the rules to try make it easier for everyone to navigate and understand. But as always, ignorance of the rules is not an excuse, however we will try and inform everyone of major rule changes before we action them. Moving forward, we will not be retroactively applying any of these rules for the first two weeks of the season, but will be enforcing them from this moment onward.
To help us better combat poor behaviour, toxicity and other bigotry we have introduced our Community Guidelines. These can be found in our documentation hub, and outline exactly what we expect of each and every player, along with a bit of what you can expect in terms of what we can penalize players for and where our reach extends.
Hey again everyone, before we get started we would like to thank every team, captain and player who has participated in our league thus far. We want to continue to build our Asian highlander scene, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated and we will work to incorporate as much of it as possible. We know some of you may have felt that we weren't listening to your concerns well enough in the past, so going forward don't hesitate to reach out, we want to bring more support to Asian highlander than ever before!
The seedings below have been released early to give teams roughly a day to raise any quarrels with their placements. If you need to raise something with us, reach out to one of our administrators or use #admin-support or #ticket-support in our discord!
- League Of Super Evil
- Real Soldier Project
- Ching Chads
Hey again everyone, before we get started we would like to thank every team, captain and player who has participated in our league thus far, a second season of two divisions is incredible. The seedings below have been released early to give teams roughly a day to raise any quarrels with their placements. If you need to raise something with us, reach out to one of our administrators or use #admin-support or #ticket-support in our discord!
- red pandas
- reckless rascals
- batsoup paraphernalia
- Fridge Magnet Poetry
- 8th Gate
- ackbay otay hthey onesbay
- Panucci's Pizza
- Spilt Milk
- My Gaming Edge
- Church of gibus highlander
- Sesame Street
- Sexy Beasts
- The Sweet Shop
- Olive Garden
Hello everyone! We would like to welcome everybody back to another new season. But this season isn't like any other, this season has likely seen more changes over the board then any of our previous seasons, and it's been 2 years since we started the league. In this time we've seen 1177 users, 135 teams and 603 matches!
But you were likely on the edge of your seat waiting for this new season right? Well we won't hold you. You can sign up to the new seasons, make your teams, do whatever you want - just be aware that signups close Friday the 2nd of October.
Now that we have that tid-bit of info out of the way, we can get onto some of the changes. For this we will likely just list everything changed, and invite anyone who wants to discuss these changes to our discord's #tf-discussion channel. Let's get on with the changes:
Map changes/additions for this season
- Removed Gullywash
- Removed Proside
- Added Vigil_rc7
- Added Cascade_rc1a
Comp Fixes plugin
- Enabled Deterministic Fall Damage fix
- Enabled Ghost Crossbow Bolt fix
- Enabled the fix to remove Halloween ghost particle effects
- Adjusted STV usage rule to only focus on "Spectators" and remove anything relating to STV enforcement
- Amended "KOTH - King of the Hill" to represent our current system of play where we play one half of a map. Specifically for KOTH playing first to three points as opposed to the current wording of two points in a half
- Updated scoring section to be up-to-date with our current league structure
- Made updates to our casting rules, namely the introduction of a second approved organization
- Updated Active Roster vs. Player Pool in the ruleset to ease any future confusion
- Mirror ban rule has been updated; Respawn will now more heavily review bans from other leagues and make our own conclusion on whether a user should be banned, we still mirror ban the same types of offences
- Clarified social platforms
- Expanded on misleading admins T2, moving impersonation to this and out of our league ruleset
- Moved most, if not all important documentation to our new docs website, docs.rsl.tf
- Made small wording and terminology changes to a majority of our documentation
- Moved documentation from murmur.respawnleague.com to our new docs website
These aren''t all of the changes, but these are the most important and easiest to fit into this medium. We will likely be making further changes leading up to the season, and will inform you about those.
Hello everyone and welcome back, hopefully you enjoyed our extended season hiatus and are ready for some TF2 and some Highlander. Before we publicly announce the season (pro tip: you can sign up already!) we wanted to let you know what happened and why we were MIA.
Over the past few weeks, we've been working to bring a new and updated website to you from what was a bit of a dilapidated state. You'll notice over the entire website we've made a range of changes, including our URL! While
respawnleague.com will redirect to this website, our new URL moving forward will be
rsl.tf for all of our services. With this major update, we've moved all league, community and services documentation to
docs.rsl.tf to make it easier to make more frequent updates.
There are a plethora of changes to the website, but none of them would be possible without /dev/zero, who stuck around and helped us through moving and updating the website, we can't thank him enough (you're a legend).
We will have more info regarding seasons and updates to our other services coming soon!
Please follow the template and provide the correct information:
Respawn & ozfortress users: logs.tf user profile: Pug group name:
When submitting evidence, use this template:
Suspected player(s): Team: Evidence(URL): URL(s): Additional Notes: